Thursday, February 13, 2014

JOB HUNTING?



There are too many people who are unemployed in the Philippines despite the growing economy. Over 12 million Filipinos are out of job as of end of 2013 according to an SWS survey. Increasing labor supply outgrows job creation resulting to a worsening unemployment problem. Confronted with this negative situation, Filipinos are still locked up on job hunting. Can we not just stop a while and open up our sights on other avenues?
When we have an open mind, income opportunities cross our way, those that are much better than being employed. I have nothing against employment, but in general, salaries are never enough.

I have been into employment in my younger years. When I was just starting, working then for a big commercial bank in the Philippines, energy, hope and excitement kept me moving. I imagined the dreams I had were already within reach because of the regular inflow of salaries. I never thought that I would end up in debt with no savings to show after ten long years of working hard. Signs of stress were beginning to manifest in my personality especially on my face.

Not long after, I began to ask, is there more to life than what I was then receiving? Will the pressure of work be fairly compensated if I went on with my job? More importantly, will I get my dreams from an occupation that has set me up for the same routine for 8 hours of my 24 every work day?
One day, the answers just popped up in my mind. As an employee I will never be paid rightly because the company has to earn from my time and efforts. I also felt then that I was reduced to a mechanical piece of the operation doing the same things everyday that reaching my highest potential is next to impossible. I realized that I did not like my job any more. I wanted to leave but what will I do in its place?

When I stopped focusing on my job and other matters related to it, my mind opened up to other opportunities. It was a pleasant surprise to discover that there are many ways to earn money much better than being employed. I resigned from work for the better. I went into business.

For many years, I busied myself in the Insurance and real estate business. After a decade, I got into food processing, particularly vegetables needed by food manufacturing companies. And ten years ago, I joined the most rewarding and fastest growing industry today. It has produced the most number of millionaires in recent times, more than any other industry. And what I like most about this is its core value of People Helping People Business. You will Succeed only when you help other people Succeed.

It is in this industry that you will be able to build your residual income. The kind of income that keeps coming to you long after the job that created it was done. You will also benefit from the power of leverage multiplying your Time, Talent, Connections and Money through other people. This will give you unlimited income potential. These are the reasons why Doctors, Lawyers, Corporate Executives, Employees, Politicians, Sports Icons, Celebrities, Housewives, OFWs, Laborers, etc are joining this Industry. It was estimated that around 200,000 people are joining this industry every week. If you have a Dream, do not be left behind. Find time to watch this 10 minute video presentation, it can very well open up your mind: 

Today, I am happy and at peace with the company I represent. It is in the Health and Wellness business with World class products to share and used daily by people all over the globe. In its almost 8 years in business, it has opened branches in key cities in the Philippines and several branches in Asia, and soon branches in Africa and Europe. It has created almost 800 new millionaires from the ranks of ordinary people. And it is the only Philippine company in the Industry which constructed its own building, about 10,000 square meters in floor area that has now become a landmark along a main road of Quezon City, Philippines. If you are after your Dreams that your present job cannot provide, get into the bandwagon and become the next New Millionaire.






No comments:

Post a Comment